Hello, I'm Mattie Plummer and apparently this is my blog. I'm a Junior Theatre education major here at Texas A&M-Commerce. I'm from Wills Point, Tx where I attended Wills Point High School. I graduated in 2006 with a class of about 180. It is a tiny little town about an hour away from Commerce.
In college I have become involved with Cricket City Improv and Alpha Psi Omega. I'm currently the director of the Improv Troupe and the VP of the theatre honor fraternity. I'm usually at the Performing Arts Center because, as a Theatre major, I have nothing better to do. I do as much as possible to be involved with the theatre productions and sometimes I do too much. In my spare time I play guitar and I really enjoy photography when I get the time to do so. I'm really into music and movies and could go on for hours about the subjects.
I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy, a form of Muscular Dystrophy. I'm very open with it so don't be afraid to ask any questions
My mom, dad, and sister are all still in Wills Point. I try to find as much time as possible to go see them.
That's just about all there is too me. If you want to know anything else, just ask.
Mattie P.
How To Enter A Post to Google Blog
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment